Monday, August 15, 2011

What this all about?


So I recently started to get into blogging, and have been getting some success with it.
I had this old 'blog', well I wouldn't really call it a blog, it was more of a place for me to write down information on our homeopathy journey. Where I could access it at home or at work.

Sadly, I don't think it worked for me, was it the actual homeopath I don't think worked? No. I think it was my practitioner.. we just weren't on the same page with things..

Instead I'm changing this blog to pictures of my dog eating. Boring right? Not really! When you feed raw, it's way more fun to watch.

***As a disclaimer, This can sometimes have some gruesome things on it, This blog is not for the weak stomached***

Below is a photo of my almost 3 year old pup, Chloe. She is a Chi x and an absolute wonder - oh and what's that in her mouth? That is a Chicken foot - Yum. Loaded with tons of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. They are great for joints (definitely for big dogs.)



I'm going to show some older pictures, and eventually get newer ones - but to start out. Here is Chloe. All 9lbs of her =]





Sleeping after dinner


Licking her face up after a Turkey heart =]

My dog (and your dog also) is a carnivore. So many people think that dogs are omnivores and I'm really not quite sure why they think that... besides that's what vets are telling us. Dogs are opportunistic carnivore, meaning they will eat vegetables to survive, but do not need them to actually thrive..

Happy Days,
Would love to see some other raw fed dogs up here, or heck, even some questions on the Raw Diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment